NOTE: The Stimulated Boredom apps are no longer available. If you already have the app, it will continue to update and function as expected, but is no longer available for download.
This is the most convenient and reliable way to access and subscribe to the Stimulated Boredom podcast from your smartphone or tablet.
With the app, you’re always connected to the latest episodes and show archive, along with the following helpful features:
- Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
- Always updated with the latest episodes, including the archived back catalog
- Download the episodes and play them when offline
- Add favorites. Simply mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over
- Access to the show’s website, Twitter, Email and Facebook profiles from within the app!
With great features like these – and if you are a fan of the show – you won’t want to be without these apps. 🙂
Although Stimulated Boredom is always free to listen to through many available options, the mobile apps are a one-time purchase of $1.99, which includes all future updates, upgrades, new features and helps to support the program. My sincere appreciation to those who download it!
What about Blackberry?!: Although there is currently no official Blackberry app, Blackberry users can download the RadioTime / TuneIn App for free (also found in BB App World). Simply search for ‘Stimulated Boredom’ and save to your presets!
By: Dana Sciandra