Good news for Windows Phone 8 users and fans of the show, you can now download the official Stimulated Boredom podcast app for your Windows Phone and Windows Desktop!
This is the most convenient and reliable way to access and subscribe to the Stimulated Boredom podcast from your Windows Phone. With the app, you’re always connected to the latest episodes and show archive, providing instant access…just touch and play!
The Stimulated Boredom Windows 8 app contains the following features:
- Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
- Always updated with the latest episodes, including the archived back catalog
- Download the episodes and play them when offline
- Add favorites. Simply mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over
- Access to the show’s website, Twitter, Email and Facebook profiles from within the app!
With great features like these – and if you are a fan of the show – you won’t want to be without this app. 🙂
The Windows Phone 8 app is a one-time purchase of $1.99, which includes all future updates, upgrades, new features and helps to support the program. My sincere appreciation to those who download it!
By: Dana Sciandra