Warning: This episode contains spoilers, and assumes that you’ve seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Only listen if you’ve seen the movie. To ignore this warning is a path to the Dark Side.
Episode VII We Have Seen. Much to Discuss There Is.
Peter joins me on this episode of the Stimulated Boredom podcast, as we lovingly discuss and review Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
Episode VII is finally here, as we talk about our impressions of the film, and engage in rampant speculation over the unanswered questions that many of you undoubtedly have, including:
- Who are Rey’s parents?
- What is Rey’s background, and who is she waiting for on Jakku?
- Why does Luke’s lightsaber call to Rey?
- What the hell is up with Supreme Leader Snoke, and why did Star Wars do a crossover with The Lord of the Rings?
- Why did Ben Solo turn to the Dark Side, and will he ever resolve his grandfather issues?
- How did Maz Kanata get hold of Luke’s lightsaber, and will she ever get Lasik eye surgery?
- How many times did the movie make us cry?
- Why is Kylo Ren so strong with the Force, but not so much when it comes to fighting with a glow stick?
And SO much more!
We’d also like to hear from you, including what you thought of The Force Awakens, along with any questions, comments or theories that you might have. Feel free to leave your comments below or email the show, and we’ll do a Star Wars follow up episode in which we include your feedback and impressions of the movie.
Sit back and enjoy, as two fans wax poetic about a galaxy far, far away!