What could possibly cause as much panic as the Army of the Dead bearing down on Winterfell? Cersei Lannister gently touching Missendei’s arm and saying, “If you have any last words, now is the time.”
The story of the Great War will be kept alive in memory for generations to come, and so will the legend of Cersei’s ruthlessness and brutality. It’s about the only thing we can count on in the game of thrones. And as Dany continues to take egregious losses, that Targaryen wildfire is on the precipice of igniting.
The stakes can (apparently) get even higher.
Let’s panic and ponder together, nerds.
- Brienne gets some
- Jon’s a mean dog dad
- Will someone put some armor on those dragons?
- Arya’s not a lady
- Unfinished business
- Let’s talk about that list
- Cersei, Jaime, and the prophecy
- The dragon is out of the bag
- How DO they feel about incest in the North?
- Bronn is bery, bery sneaky
- Varys is loyal to the realm
- Jon? Dany? Cersei? Sansa? Lots of meandering theories of what is to come, because all bets are off
- And we finally read your comments!
Thanks for tuning in, and be sure to leave your comments, questions, and predictions for the season in the comment section below for inclusion and discussion on the next episode. Only two episodes left!