Bran is back. Jon Snow is alive. Ramsey Bolton does something horrible again. Tyrion shows us how to train your dragons.
Warning: This episode contains spoilers for the Game of Thrones episode, “Home.”
Alright folks, you can finally unclench and relax over the fate of Jon Snow. Well, you can try to relax after that repulsive and cringe-inducing scene with Ramsay Bolton and the baby, but let’s try to process this one thing at a time.
The weekly ‘Game of Thrones’ podcast discussion crew of Dana, Vanessa and Peter return this week, as we delve into, “Home” — Episode 2 of Season 6.
A Few Things We Chatted About:
- Welcome back, Bran. After a year off from the show – and a growth spurt, evidently – the young psychic Stark (and John Oliver doppelgänger) returns
- Ramsey Bolton does another horrible thing
- Tyrion Lannister stars in, “How to Train Your Dragons”
- “What choo talkin’ bout…Hodor?”
- Remember kids, public urination can be fatal
- Jaime Lannister learns firsthand how creepy religious fanatics are
- Castle Black takes a walk on the Wild(ling) Side
- “The No Name Girl Formally Known as Arya Stark”
- ERMAGHERD JON SNOW IS ALIVE AND IT BROKE THE INTERNETS!
A lot happened in this week’s episode of Game of Thrones, so let’s get to it!
You can listen to the full episode via the embedded player on this page, or simply subscribe for free on iTunes or through your favorite podcatcher app.
Be sure to send your comments, questions or fan theories to dana (at) stimulated boredom (dot) com, and we will respond to your email on the next show!
Follow Dana on Twitter
Find Vanessa at: Girls Gone Geek and on Twitter
Follow Pete on Twitter
Also Available On: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, iTunes, Direct Download or through your favorite podcatcher app.